Monday, March 25, 2013

Strawberry Lover’s Chiffon Pie


I realize I’ve become a lazy/narcissistic blogger. I used to post pictures of the pie-making process and write about how this or that went. The process is, I guess, no longer new or cool, and mistake-successes have become somewhat routine. I’m more concerned with how well it turned out (or didn’t). Now they’re all glamor shots (especially since Instagram) from various angles. Hahahahaha! So here’s another one.

Look at all those strawberries piled high!



 I would say the main purpose of the project/blog has been achieved – to have something to look forward to. Pie is perfect for that:)



 Strawberry lover’s chiffon – aptly named! It was bursting with strawberry flavor; like eating a strawberry cloud topped with more strawberry lusciousness. Mmmm… strawberry satisfaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment